Welcome to Cruising SA
Your cruising holiday aboard the MSC Musica starts here
Cruising South Africa – Why should you consider using our services?
1. Cruising South Africa has been the official ground transport contractors to Starlight Cruises, now MSC Cruises, for 23 years! An achievement we are truly proud of.
2. Since 2007 Cruising South Africa has assisted many South Africans in booking their MSC Cruise cruising vacations with the least amount of ‘hassle’ and take care of their every cruising need.
3. We also offer added services such as booking flights, both local flights and international flights, hotel accommodation, airport transfers and day tours worldwide.
4. Our directors have had more than 30 years of travel experience bringing with it an exceptionally high level of cruise product knowledge.
5. Cruising South Africa has a team of dedicated people who are passionate about the cruise industry, and who will explain everything you need to know about your cruise in detail.
10 good reasons why you should join a sea cruise!
1. The price on a MSC Cruise is almost fully inclusive. The cost of your cruise includes your accommodation, all meals, entertainment, port fees, travel insurance and service fees on board. This takes away the stress of paying for surprise expenses like extra meals, room service, incidentals etc. You only need to pay for drinks, tips, shore excursions and items of a personal nature.
2. The MSC Cruises Cruise Director offers you a different destination/activity each day. Every day you wake up with a new country, scene or island waiting to be explored, or simply watching the dolphins play as you cruise past them. The ship offers optional organized excursions or you may go out on your own.
3. You enjoy some of the best dining and entertainment in the world on a MSC Cruise. Every day on board ship is different. Different theme days, menus and shows offer you a unique experience every night. You never have to do the same thing twice.
4. You only unpack and pack once! You can visit different destinations without living out of a suitcase, or spending most of your holiday rushing from one flight to the next.
5. On board ship the whole family can enjoy a proper holiday. Married or single, with or without children, the modern passenger vessels offer facilities and entertainment for different people of different backgrounds and with different needs or tastes.
6. Modern MSC Cruise ships offer a very safe environment. There are normally no incidents of crime on board!
7. On many cruise lines you can visit the most exotic places without sacrificing any of the conveniences you are accustomed to. You can visit the Far East, Mocambique, Mauritius, Madagascar, Alaska, Russia, Chile, Argentina, the Caribbean, The Mediterranean, Amazon and the rainforests but every evening you will come home to your modern and comfortable cruise ship and exchange experiences with your fellow guests over a “sundowner” followed by a lavish 5 course dinner and a Broadway / Sun City-style show!
8. Cruises are not only for the rich. It is cheaper to enjoy a cruise holiday than a similar land-based one. With prices starting from as little as ZAR3940 per person, cruising offers unbeatable value for money!
9. Cruises are not only for the old. No matter what lifestyle you lead, passenger liners offer you so many different activities and entertainment that it is certain you will be offered to do what you enjoy doing. No matter how active or inactive you want your holiday to be, MSC Cruises will offer you exactly that! Tennis, mini golf, video arcade, basketball, skid shooting, libraries, video libraries, card games, aerobics, fully equipped gyms, health spas, massage, casino, facials and much more are on offer daily.
10. Cruising is supposed to be the most relaxed and enjoyable holiday of your life.
“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.”
Arrival of the MSC Musica
“The sea, once it casts it’s spell on you, holds you in its web of wonder forever”
Cruising South Africa is a member of the above associations.
Cruising SA (Pty) Ltd, Dreamweaver Holidays (Pty) Ltd and Touring SA are divisions of Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a registered company in the Republic of South Africa, United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Head Office: 33 The Crescent, Hillary, Durban 4094. The Republic of South Africa. Tel: +27 31 463 1681 Fax: +27 86 609 3778
Asian Office: Barangay Road, Upper Pasil, Santander, CEBU 6026. The Republic of the Philippine Islands. Tel & Fax: +63 32 480 9037
Our emergency Cell number for our vehicle controller: 072 874 0859
N.B. The views and content displayed on this site belong to the person/party who submitted them, and Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd. holds itself blameless for any inappropriate content or copyright infringement made by a member. As the cruise industry is constantly changing, all cruising quotes and cruising information supplied by us are subject to the final confirmation, upon the client's final payment to the cruise company concerned. We do not accept any responsibility for any incorrect information given. E &OE. We operate as agents for our own account and offer our own specials over and above those of the various cruise companies whose products we sell.
SO... What are you waiting for? Why not join us on a sea cruise?
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 Copyright © 2011- 2019 Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd.