Book an Airport Shuttle to connect to your cruise.
Airport shuttles run only on the day of a cruise departure.
Did you know?
We have been conveying passengers to cruise ships SAFELY for more than 28 years!
NEW RULES APPLY FOR THE 2021-2022 CRUISE SEASON!!!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, MSC has been instructed to follow new guidelines.
These guidelines are not yet 100% clear from the government. MSC will however be applying its intensive health and safety protocol which means that all the NEW times for departures are going to be strictly adhered to.
Please take careful note of the following:
1. No bus is allowed to leave the airport before 13h00.
2. The LAST BUS will leave the airport at 17h00.
3. You may only leave the airport 1 hour before, or after, your allocated cruise check-in time. This time is displayed on your cruise ticket.
4. Anyone arriving at the port prior to their scheduled cruise check-in time WILL be turned away.
5. Face masks are required to be worn at all times when on the bus, or at our desks. They must cover both your nose and mouth! We do have sanitizing stations available for you to use.
We have 2 very important GOLDEN RULES for our shuttle passengers!
1. Arrive in Durban AFTER 11h00 and BEFORE 16h00. Depart Durban AFTER 14h00!
2. Depart the port between 10h00 and 12h00. ALL shuttle passengers MUST disembark the ship first!
So many passengers miss their cruise due to delayed flights – Don’t let that be you!
N.B. These times may be further changed for the 2021-2022 cruise season closer to the time.
More info will follow as soon as this is confirmed by MSC and the Government.
PROCEDURES FROM THE DURBAN AIRPORT:
1. Make sure that you land at KSIA after 11h00 and before 16h00.
2. Exit the arrival area after collecting your luggage and look for our Meet and Greet staffer. If you do not see them, proceed directly to the Mugg and Bean Restaurant and follow the signs there to our desk located at the corner and in front of the garden area.
3. If you have not pre-booked your shuttle, you may buy a ticket at a desk inside the Mugg and Bean Restaurant for R150 per person one way or R300 for a return ticket.
4. On arrival at our area, proceed to the MSC desk first (Desk #1). You may need to wait in a queue. At this desk, they will check your tickets and passports for errors and validity. Keep your tickets in hand.
5. Proceed to our shuttle desk (Desk #2) and produce your cruise ticket. Here we will give you a coloured disc and confirm your bus departure time. We will need to add all your names to the bus manifest. Keep your tickets in your hand luggage, please.
6. Proceed to our shuttle desk (Desk #3). Here WE will attach your luggage labels. Please do not do this at home! Do not tear them off or cut them out – No bag without an official MSC luggage tag will be allowed in the luggage compartment of the bus.
7. 45 minutes prior to your bus departure time, please be in the queue. It is here where we will complete the government’s health and safety questionnaire, sanitize your hands and take your temperature. You will need to sign the form that the information is true and correct. Once every passenger has completed this process, you will be allowed to proceed to the bus.
8. On arrival at the bus, please hand your luggage to our porters and make sure that you see them loading it into the bus luggage compartment. You may then proceed and board the bus. At the bus door, you will need to hand over the plastic disc that you received from our shuttle desk.
9. The driving time to the port is approximately 45 minutes. On arrival at the New MSC Terminal, please remain seated on the bus for a briefing by our port controller.
10. After the briefing, you will be allowed to disembark the bus and collect your luggage which our porters would have taken out of the bus for you. Proceed into the terminal with your luggage for your virus check and further checks before you will be allowed to check-in.
We wish you a ‘Bon Voyage’ and thank you for traveling with us.
PROCEDURES FROM THE DURBAN HARBOUR FOR YOUR SHUTTLE TO THE AIRPORT:
1. If you bought your shuttle directly from MSC, then on the last night of your cruise a bus pass will be placed under your cabin door with new luggage tags. Fill in the tags and attach them to your bags. Keep your Bus Pass in your hand luggage please!
2. If you purchased a ticket directly from us you would have already received either a voucher by email or a bus pass from the Mugg and Bean Desk when you checked in at the airport. Make sure that you keep these in your hand luggage please! DO NOT enquire about your transfer from the ship’s info desk as they do not have your booking in their system and they will not be able to assist you. If you have any queries, kindly call Charles on 072 874 0859.
3. ALL shuttle passengers are required to disembark the ship first.
4. Shuttles at the port run on a ‘fill up and then go’ basis from 10h00 to 12h30. However, please note that there are no buses in the port between 11h30 and 12h30 approx. as they would all have left already. No need to worry, they will be back for you.
IMPORTANT: If you have a late flight home, please delay your disembarkation a bit to allow people with early flights to disembark first. Passengers with flights prior to 14h30 need to disembark first.
Remember, you need to be at the airport 1 hour before your flight then add an hour for driving time to be safe but traffic conditions could have an effect on your times. Expect delays and waiting in a queue while we are loading busses.
Remember to collect your luggage in the luggage hall before you leave the terminal. Make sure to read the luggage tag to make sure you do not take someone else’s luggage as fixing that problem could be a costly and embarrassing exercise!
Cruising SA is a member of the above associations
and a registered Cruising Agent with the above Cruise Lines.
Cruising SA (Pty) Ltd, Dreamweaver Holidays (Pty) Ltd and Touring SA are divisions of Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a registered company in the Republic of South Africa, United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Head Office: 33 The Crescent, Hillary, Durban 4094. The Republic of South Africa. Tel: +27 31 463 1681 Fax: +27 86 609 3778
Asian Office: Barangay Road, Upper Pasil, Santander, CEBU 6026. The Republic of the Philippine Islands. Tel & Fax: +63 32 480 9037
Our emergency Cell number for our vehicle controller: 072 874 0859
N.B. The views and content displayed on this site belong to the person/party who submitted them, and Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd. holds itself blameless for any inappropriate content or copyright infringement made by a member. As the cruise industry is constantly changing, all cruising quotes and cruising information supplied by us are subject to the final confirmation, upon the client’s final payment to the cruise company concerned. We do not accept any responsibility for any incorrect information given. E &OE. We operate as agents for our own account and offer our own specials over and above those of the various cruise companies whose products we sell.