CRUISING SOUTH AFRICA with MSC CRUISES – a warm welcome.
Cruising South Africa (Pty) Ltd, a Level 1 B-BEE company, was established during the 1992-1993 cruising season of Starlight Cruises, and is now currently celebrating our anniversary of 30 years of service to the cruise ship industry during the 2022-2023 MSC Cruise season. For 30 years Cruising South Africa with MSC Cruises is, and has been the official ground transport provider to both companies. During this time, we have conveyed more than 1 million passengers without major incidents to Starlight Cruises, and now after them having been bought out by MSC Cruises, is an achievement that we are truly proud of. In order to celebrate this occasion, we are offering FREE AIRPORT TO SHIP SHUTTLES to every MSC SPLENDIDA cabin booked through us which is worth up to R1320 per cabin.
Please note that this offer is not available anywhere else, and is our own exclusive special offer for our 30th anniversary! T’s and C’s apply.
Cruising South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Dreamweaver Holidays and Touring South Africa are divisions of Dremweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a registered company in the Republic of South Africa, United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Head Office: 33 The Crescent, Hillary, Durban 4094. The Republic of South Africa. Tel: +27 31 463 1681 Fax: +27 86 609 3778
Asian Office: Barangay Road, Upper Pasil, Santander, CEBU 6026. The Republic of the Philippine Islands. Tel & Fax: +63 32 480 9037
Our Emergency Cell number for our vehicle controller: 072 874 0859
N.B. The views and content displayed on this site belong to the person/party who submitted them, and Dreamweaver Holdings (Pty) Ltd. holds itself blameless for any inappropriate content or copyright infringement made by a member.
As the cruise industry is constantly changing, all cruising quotes and cruising information supplied by us are subject to the final confirmation, upon the client’s final payment to the cruise company concerned.
Dreamweaver oldings including it’s divisions do not accept any responsibility for any incorrect information given. E &OE.
We operate as agents for our own account and offer our own specials over and above those of the various cruise companies whose products we sell.
Proudly promoting the South African Cruise Industry since 1992.
SO… What are you waiting for? Why not join us on a sea cruise?
“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
CRUISING SOUTH AFRICA (Pty) Ltd.
IS A TRUSTED CRUISE SHIP TRAVEL AGENCY
ESTABLISHED IN 1992.
Professional online cruise ship Travel Agency services you really want!
30 years of great service proves that we truly look after our clients and go out of our way to ensure that you are properly informed about everything you could expect on a cruise holiday…
Something that would not have been possible without our regular client’s support, and for this we thank you all sincerely.
30 magical years of service to Starlight Cruises and MSC Cruises!
A huge “Thank you” to all our guests who made it possible.
Book your Splendida cabin with us and get FREE SHUTTLE TRANSFERS!
This offer is only available through us and no other agent. It is our way of saying “Thank You” to all our loyal guests both past and present.
T’s & C’s apply.
BOOK YOUR CABIN ON THE MSC SPLENDIDA WITH US AND RECEIVE
FREE RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS
VALUED AT UP TO R1320 PER CABIN!
T’s & C’s apply. This promotion is only available through us (Cruising South Africa Pty Ltd.) and not through any other agent. It is to celebrate our 30th anniversary of service to Starlight Cruises and which is now taken over by MSC Cruises SA. We are truly proud of our loyal, honest service and that we have in our 30 years, not had any serious incident, and THAT makes us extremely proud!
CRUISING SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
is now in partnership with
WAVER COACHES cc
We are proudly the official shuttle service
for MSC Cruises
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER USING OUR SERVICES?
Cruising South Africa with MSC Cruises
Why should you consider using our services?
1. Cruising South Africa has been the official ground transport contractor to Starlight Cruises, now MSC Cruises, for more than 28 years! An achievement we are truly proud of.
2. In 1997 Cruising South Africa also began selling cruises and has assisted many South Africans in booking their MSC Cruise vacations with the least amount of ‘hassle’ and taking care of their every cruising need.
3. We also offer added services such as airport transfers and day tours worldwide.
4. Our directors have had more than 35 years of travel experience bringing with it an exceptionally high level of cruise product knowledge.
5. Cruising South Africa has a team of dedicated people who are passionate about the cruise industry, and who will explain everything you need to know about your cruise in detail.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should join a sea cruise!
1. The price on a MSC Cruise is almost fully inclusive. The cost of your cruise includes your accommodation, all meals, entertainment, port fees, travel insurance, and service fees on board. This takes away the stress of paying for surprise expenses like extra meals, room service, incidentals, etc. You only need to pay for drinks, tips, shore excursions, and items of a personal nature.
2. The MSC Cruises Cruise Director offers you a different destination/activity each day. Every day you wake up with a new country, scene, or island waiting to be explored, or simply watching the dolphins play as you cruise past them. The ship offers optional organized excursions or you may go out on your own.
3. You enjoy some of the best dining and entertainment in the world on a MSC Cruise. Every day on board a ship is different. Different theme days, menus, and shows offer you a unique experience every night. You never have to do the same thing twice.
4. You only unpack and pack once! You can visit different destinations without living out of a suitcase, or spending most of your holiday rushing from one flight to the next.
5. On board the ship the whole family can enjoy a proper holiday. Married or single, with or without children, the modern passenger vessels offer facilities and entertainment for different people of different backgrounds and with different needs or tastes.
6. Modern MSC Cruise ships offer a very safe environment. There are normally no incidents of crime on board!
7. On many cruise lines you can visit the most exotic places without sacrificing any of the conveniences you are accustomed to. You can visit the Far East, Mocambique, Mauritius, Madagascar, Alaska, Russia, Chile, Argentina, the Caribbean, The Mediterranean, Amazon and the rainforests but every evening you will come home to your modern and comfortable cruise ship and exchange experiences with your fellow guests over a “sundowner” followed by a lavish 3-course dinner and a Broadway / Sun City-style show!
8. Cruises are not only for the rich. It is cheaper to enjoy a cruise holiday than a similar land-based one. With prices starting from as little as ZAR3940 per person, cruising offers unbeatable value for money!
9. Cruises are not only for the old. No matter what lifestyle you lead, passenger liners offer you so many different activities and entertainment that it is certain you will be offered to do what you enjoy doing. No matter how active or inactive you want your holiday to be, MSC Cruises will offer you exactly that! Tennis, mini golf, video arcade, basketball, skid shooting, libraries, video libraries, card games, aerobics, fully equipped gyms, health spas, massage, casino, facials, and much more are on offer daily.
10. Cruising is supposed to be the most relaxed and enjoyable holiday of your life.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come on in and let us take you on a sea cruise!
READY TO MAKE A BOOKING?
Talk to us today and secure your cruise holiday on the MSC Splendida…
MENU – Our Company
MENU – General Information
33 The Crescent, Hillary
+27 (0)31 463 1681
+27 (0)72 874 0859 - Cell
Our Newsletter – Please sign up!
© 1992-2030 All Rights Reserved By Cruising South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
This website is designed and maintained by CABARO TECHNOLOGIES